Fairbanks Counseling & Adoption:
- Staffs licensed, professional clinicians. We can provide individual and group psychotherapy to adults, children, and families experiencing serious difficulties, problematic behaviors and/or disruptions. We also assist individuals at high risk for abuse or neglect.
- Specializes in providing services for children ages 3-19 who have been physically and/or sexually abused, neglected, or are at high risk for delinquent and/or self-destructive behaviors.
- Our clinicians also specialize in working with children and teens who no longer live at home, but rather are experiencing multiple foster care situations, and to foster families as appropriate.
REFERRAL SOURCES: Social workers, judges, probation officers, school counselors, private clinicians, and self or family referrals. All new clients must go through FCA’s Screening Coordinator by calling FCA at 456-4729.
FEES: Individual counseling is billed at $165 per hour. Most insurances and Tri-care are accepted upon confirmation of eligibility. Co-pays and deductible are the client's responsibility. Denali KidCare and Medicaid are no longer accepted.
Fee assistance is available for clients who fall within the eligibility guidelines. Approximately 65% of our clients receive reduced cost services.
- Randy Lewis, L.C.S.W. - Clinician
- Jennifer Cross, L.P.C. - Contract Clinicial